Considered to be the most beautiful city in Canada, Vancouver offers the unique blend of the Pacific Ocean and the snow-capped Rocky Mountains. Always a popular tourist destination, it is also a sophisticated urban playground. Vancouver is home to the largest gay population in Western Canada. Its gay community is centred around two distinctly different neighbourhoods---the West End and Commercial Drive, both of which include a wide variety of restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, and boutiques catering to gays and lesbians. With an active, outdoorsy population, Vancouver is full of pursuits for those who want to enjoy life to its fullest. Outdoorsmen will love the opportunities to fish, hike and camp, athletes will dig the abundance of golf courses, watersports, and bike or running trails, and families will learn to compromise over whale-watching in the morning, and suspension bridges in the afternoon.
First opened in 1956, The Burrard has a long and storied past. Now the Burrard’s been put through a massive renovation. With new rooms, new courtyard, new attitude---the works. The new hotel mixes retro influences with modern design touches, slick in-room amenities and a refreshing dose of character. The owners brought a whole new vibe to Vancouver’s hotel scene, and a whole new focus on guests. It’s like Melrose Place, only there’s no pool to drown in.
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Free calling anywhere in North America
- HDTV’s with free premium & movie channels
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Free bottled water
- Free Brooklyn Cruiser bike rentals
- Business centre with free printing, faxing
- Free passes to the Steve Nash Fitness Centre
- Complimentary umbrellas for rainy days
- A courtyard oasis for lounging & looking pretty
- They offer King, Queen+, Double, and Queen sized beds in spacious rooms.
Room Amenities Include:
- Free high-speed wireless internet connection
- 42” LG HDTV with free movie & premium channels
- Sony alarm clock with iPhone/iPod docking station
- Nespresso coffee machine with free coffee
- Mini fridge with free bottled water
- Cordless telephone with free calling to North America
- Premium pillow-top mattress & luxurious bedding
- Stunning bathrooms with hair dryer & spa quality, 100% biodegradable body care products
- In-room safe, iron & ironing board
When it's time for some refreshment, Betty has personality. Lots of personality. She’s a cool café… a restaurant… a late-night hangout… a happening bar… a place to chill with a hot beverage, or look hot while drinking a cold one. And best of all she’s right next door.
Enjoy the gay mecca of Vancouver and stay at the gay-friendly, conveniently located, and trendy Burrard Hotel.
- Website: Bookings and more information