Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Argentina & Chile Gay Tour To the End of the World
March 10, 2022 - March 23, 2022
Argentina & Chile Gay Tour To the End of the World. The incomparable Buenos Aires, Argentina's capital city, is our first destination on this gay group tour and we enjoy a few days of exploring the sights of this dazzling metropolis that would alone warrant a trip to Argentina. We tour cathedrals and fascinating historic landmarks, before getting closer to nature by visiting wildlife reserves and gazing in awe at the unrivalled natural beauty of glacial peaks, crystal clear lakes, deep fjords and lush forests.
We travel across the lake from Bariloche and the Argentinian Lake District into Chile, where we explore the famous Torres del Paine National Park, before heading to Ushuaia and an exciting cruise on the Beagle Channel, named after the ship on which Darwin sailed through in 1832. We then return to Buenos Aires with time to sample this cosmopolitan city's colorful night life before heading home.
• Breakfast and most dinner (hotels & local restaurants) daily; some lunches
• All transport, sightseeing and entrance fees for sites noted as 'visited' in the detailed itinerary
• Gratuities for local guides, drivers, restaurant staff, porters
• Domestic flights via local scheduled carriers as per the itinerary
• Airport transfers for land & air customers arriving / departing on tour dates
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.