Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Athens to Istanbul Cruise
August 2, 2022 - August 9, 2022
Athens to Istanbul Cruise aboard Ponant’s Le Jacques Cartier. Discover the beauty and mythology of the Greek Islands and Turkey.
Step aboard your private yacht and join us for the voyage of a lifetime. Discover the beauty and mythology of the Greek Islands and Turkey on a spectacular voyage from Athens to Istanbul aboard Ponant’s luxurious brand-new yacht, Le Jacques Cartier. We’ve customized this private LGBTQ+ charter to include the hidden harbors of Spetses, Paros and Limnos as well as the iconic islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Lose yourself in the labyrinths of Mykonos, where we’ll spend the night, and enjoy the world- famous gay beaches, vibrant nightlife, and shopping.
Sailing into Santorini will take your breath away as you witness multicolored cliffs soaring above a caldera and the iconic rooftops in shades of cerulean blue. When you’re ready to relax, retreat to the sanctuary of your spacious stateroom, savor inspired cuisine and pamper yourself at the spa. You’ll awaken your inner explorer as you dwell, if only for a short time, in the land of the gods.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS & AMENITIES:
- Cocktails at the Blue Eye Underwater Lounge
- Experience the Mamma Mia Island of Skopelos
- Customized shore excursions throughout the voyage
- Jackie O’s at Super Paradise Beach
- Overnight in Mykonos and Santorini
- Discover the ancient ruins of Akrotiri
- Enjoy theme parties, afternoon t-dances and nightly entertainment
- Take dips in the on-board pool and enjoy water activities from the ship’s
- Enjoy complimentary cocktails, wine and non-alcoholic drinks throughout
- Explore Delos, birthplace of Apollo and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enrich yourself with yoga, fitness and spa activities at sea
- Extend your stay in Istanbul & Cappadocia
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.