Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Chile — Top to Bottom
March 4, 2022 - March 16, 2022
Chile — Top to Bottom, a luxury adventure for nature enthusiasts.
For lovers of the outdoors (and wine enthusiasts, too) Chile, with its spectacular scenery, is a must-see destination in South America. It comes with an excellent tourism infrastructure, and we have sought out beautiful, luxury accommodations along the way.
Add to that a strong economy, a stable political environment, warm and inviting people, and you’ll see why Chile is making its mark as the new hoteaspoonot in South America.
This trip will appeal to outdoor enthusiasts who love being in nature yet who also enjoy luxury lodgings and very nice meals along the way.
- The stupendous landscape of the majestic Patagonia wildlands, where the “end of the world” descriptor makes total sense
- The vast northern reaches of the surreal Atacama Desert, the driest place on earth, with its bizarre (and beautiful), high-altitude “moonscapes”
- The UNESCO World Heritage designated archipelago of Chiloé known for its scores of wooden churches constructed during colonial times, multicolor homes on stilts, and for its rugged misty land and seascapes
- The Mediterranean-like heartland surrounding the capital with its excellent vineyards in fertile lands trapped between the Pacific and the Andes
- Luxury accommodations, delicious meals, and excellent wines
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.