Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Colombia Heartlands Gay Tour
February 25, 2023 - March 8, 2023
Colombia Heartlands Gay Tour. This marvelous gay group tour itinerary combines the best of Bogota, the Coffee Triangle and an extension to Cartagena. Delight in urban art, history, culture, gastronomy, and rural agricultural experiences with local baristas in the coffee growing region. Scenic landscapes, colors and flavors and highly-qualified guides make this a one-of-a-kind travel experience.
Beautiful scenery, amazing hotels, authentic community experiences and cultural immersion are the cornerstone of this inspiring gay group adventure to Colombia. Complemented with restaurant hopping, street food and chef signature gastronomy. Colombia's landscape is marked by rainforests, Andes mountains and numerous coffee plantations. In the high-altitude capital, Bogotá, the Zona Rosa district is known for its restaurants and shops. Cartagena, on the Caribbean coast, has a walled colonial Old Town, a 16th-century castle and nearby coral reefs.
• Breakfast daily, other meals as per the tour itinerary (hotels and restaurants)
• All accommodation, transport, sightseeing and entrance fees for sites noted as 'visited' in the detailed itinerary
• Gratuities for local guides, drivers, restaurant staff, porters (if available)
• Airport transfers for land & air customers and for early arriving / late departing land & air customers who book their extra hotel nights through us
• Most hotels provide WiFi free of charge, though we cannot guarantee it
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.