Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Colombia: Medellín Extension
May 27, 2022 - May 30, 2022
Colombia: Medellín Extension, enjoy a long weekend in the City of Eternal Spring.
Over the past few decades, Medellín has transformed from the world’s most dangerous city, to one of South America’s safest, most prosperous and beautiful—it is known as the City of Eternal Spring. After our big gay Colombia tour wraps up, we invite you to join this short extension and explore all the magnificent metropolis has to offer. Together we’ll learn about Medellín’s volatile past on a private city tour, discover rural life while visiting a coffee farm, and get to know the city’s LGBTQ+ leaders at a private dinner party. As part of our Flex tour line, the extension has plenty of optional activities including a guided gay bar tour, after-dark history tour, mountain ATVing and even a paragliding experience. Ultimately, this short extension is the perfect way to cap off your tour of Shakira’s homeland.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
- Bask in the City of Eternal Spring
- Mix and mingle with Medellín’s movers and shakers during a private chef-hosted dinner party
- Stroll the city with a private guide, taking in Parque de las Luces, Parque Berrio and even the Museum of Antioquia
- Visit a Colombian coffee cooperative and learn about Colombia’s rural life
- Enjoy optional activities such as an evening tour of the city’s LGBTQ+ district, an optional ATV mountain tour or an optional paragliding experience
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.