Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Finland Christmas Gay Holidays
December 17 - December 24
Finland Christmas Gay Holidays, bring in the Festive Season! White dazzling snow, old Christmas traditions and of course Santa Claus himself. This adults only gay tour departs right before Christmas to lift up your Christmas spirit. Join us on pre-Christmas adventure in Hotel Kalevala, Kuhmo, Finland. Capture the authentic Christmas spirit. Enjoy this winter wonderland and the activities it has to offer. Walk through the snow laden, ancient Taiga forest, meet the huskies, try cross-country skiing, winter fishing on the frozen lake, and tobogganing. Experience the mystical blue moments of winter and continue with the magic as you meet the man himself and his elves.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
Rainbow Winter Days in Finland Includes:
• Return transfer from Kajaani airport.
• 4 nights accommodation at Hotel Kalevala.
• Full board with local cuisine
• Finnish Christmas dinner
• Santa Claus visit
• Guided activities: winter fishing, snowmobile tour, huskyfarm visit - with sleigh drive, snowshoe tour, Christmas sauna
• Saunas, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis daily
• Free use of kick-sledges, slegdes, toboggans, Wi-Fi
5 Days from/to Kuhmo, Finland
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.