Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Finland Winter Expedition
March 20, 2022 - March 27, 2022
Finland Winter Expedition, Saunas, snow and the Northern Lights await on this all-gay tour of Finland.
Our frosty Finland tour makes the most of winter: skiing, snowmobiling, dog-sledding and sleeping in glass-roofed cabins to admire the Northern Lights. Together we’ll warm up to Helsinki on an exclusive walking tour. And finally, we veer into Norway for a night, and if you’ve never swam in the Arctic Ocean—in the middle of winter no less—you can even scratch that off your list.
- Cross-Country ski through snow covered forests
- Slumber under the stars at Aurora Cabin, a luxury glass-roofed cabin in the wintry woods
- Take the reigns on a husky safari and learn to steer your own dog-sled
- Dine at not one, but TWO acclaimed Michelin-starred Nordic restaurants
- Ride snowmobiles into Finnish forests in search of Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights
- Find out if you’re on the Naughty or Nice list at Santa Claus Village
- Ferry through Norway’s epic fjords and learn about the region’s most succulent crustacean: King crab
- Let off steam in a traditional Finnish sauna
- Take your first frosty steps into the Arctic Circle
- Enjoy a walking tour dedicated to famed homoerotic artist, Tom of Finland
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.