Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Iceland: Countryside & Reykjavik Pride
July 31, 2022 - August 7, 2022
Iceland: Countryside & Reykjavik Pride, a grand gay tour of Iceland concluding with Reykjavík Pride.
From modern Reykjavík to the remote and pristine countryside, this 8-day adventure will immerse you in everything there is to love about the Land of Fire and Ice. You’ll explore the famous Golden Circle, float between tectonic plates, traverse a glacier by super-jeep, and celebrate Reykjavík Gay Pride with an international group of LGBT travelers and all the friendly locals.
- Drive the iconic Golden Circle, famous for Gullfoss Waterfall and the Great Geysir
- Hike an ancient glacier
- Spend a day hiking and cruising glaciers on souped-up “Super Jeeps”
- Snorkel over the tectonic plates (really – tectonic plates!)
- Discover some of Iceland’s most stunning waterfalls
- Soak and soften up in the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy the best of Icelandic cuisine
- Attend Reykjavík Gay Pride and its unforgettable parade
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.