Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Kenya: Safaris & Savannahs
August 13, 2022 - August 21, 2022
Kenya: Safaris & Savannahs, world-class game drives where the safari originated.
The Kenya safari kicks off outside Nairobi—Safari Capital of the World—before we venture into the savannah. Here, authentic yet luxurious tents and lodges will provide shelter in Amboseli National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve. Our local guide will point out prides of lion, herds of buffalo and dazzles of zebra. The Great Wildebeest Migration will be an important highlight. By tour’s end you’ll have likely spotted The Big Five, witnessed the local way of life and hopefully made a few friends.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
- Partake in the world’s most authentic safaris
- See elephants, giraffes, leopards, rhinos, leopards, zebras, and marvelous birdlife on safari
- Stay in luxury tents and lodge-style rooms
- Karen Blixen is the author of the beloved novel, Out of Africa. Visit her actual house, “at the foot of the Ngong Hills.”
- Boat ride on beautiful Lake Naivasha
- Stay at a hotel in the marvelous Masai Mara National Reserve
- Enjoy private, 6-person, purpose-built safari vehicles
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.