Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Mexico City: Aztec Adventure
April 23 - April 27
Mexico City: Aztec Adventure, a taste of modern Mexico in the country’s lively capital before delving into ancient Mesoamerica.
Our short and sweet gay Mexico tour is packed with plenty of optional activities, giving you more control of the wheel. Things kick off in the country’s colonial capital where we’ll guide you through a labyrinth of colorful alleys and cobblestone plazas. In the evening, the tour will get hotter than a habanero as we mambo over to Zona Rosa—the city’s gay district. Finally, the latter half of this adventure focuses on Mexican history. For example, you’ll have the opportunity to glimpse the wealth and power of pre-Columbian empires at sites like Teotihuacan and Cholula. So slather on your highest SPF, crack a Corona, and let Mexico unfold before you.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
- Shake your tail feather in Mexico City’s famous gay district, Zona Rosa,
- Witness the wealth and power of pre-Columbian empires at Teotihuacan,
- Master Mexican cuisine at an authentic cooking class,
- Feel dwarfed below the world’s largest pyramid, Cholula—so large, when European settlers arrived they mistook it for a mountain!
- Photograph one of the only royal palaces in North America, Chapultepec Castle,
- Enjoy mole and some of Mexico’s greatest regional cuisine in the colorful city of Puebla
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.