Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Moroccan Souks & Sand
April 30, 2022 - May 11, 2022
Moroccan Souks & Sand, an a cultural tour of Morocco and Marrakech.
Journey from Casablanca to Marrakech through moody desert landscapes, kasbahs, and villages on our signature all-gay Morocco tour. Picnic in mountain gorges, learn to cook the perfect couscous, and immerse yourself in labyrinthine souks. You’ll also discover the ruins of a Sultan’s city that was built to mimic Versailles, stay in a hotel made of Saharan sand, and find tranquility in a traditional riad surrounded by the frenzy of a medina.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
- Explore a phenomenal mosque in Casablanca
- Get caught up in the energy of Marrakesh
- Discover the magic and artistry of The Blue City
- Weave through the twisting alleys of Fes’ medina
- Enjoy a sunset camel ride through sand dunes
- Stay in a wide range of accommodations, from a traditional Berber desert camp in the Sahara to five-star luxury hotels
- Learn the secret to cooking perfect couscous
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.