Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Norway: Gay Expedition
September 2 - September 11
Norway: Gay Expedition, a challenging gay tour through Earth's adventure playground.
Over the last decade we’ve led countless fellows on a slew of sensational adventures. But few of our tours have required the brawns necessary to tackle our Norway Gay Expedition. The tour begins in coastal Bergen where we’ll get a glimpse of it’s UNESCO-listed harbor. From here we’ll ferry into the heart of fjordland to surmount mountains, kayak fjords and trek glaciers. On this tour we guarantee for every blister earned you’ll walk away with a new friend and at least triple the memories.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
- Hike some of the world’s most famous mountain trails including Mount Preikestolen and Mount Kjerag
- Photograph Bergen’s UNESCO World Heritage harbour
- Enjoy dinner al frescoe from the plataeu of Mount Preikestolen
- Kayak between Norway’s imposing fjords
- Immerse yourself in urban Scandinavian culture in modern Oslo
- Close your eyes and take a bite of some local “delicacies” such as brown cheese
- Stroll across Norway’s third largest glacier
- Sleep in a range of truly unique accommodations, from a 1750’s repurposed farm house to an award-winning architectural hotel
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.