Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Peru: The Amazon & Machu Picchu
April 2, 2022 - April 10, 2022
Peru: The Amazon & Machu Picchu, an exciting journey showcasing the Amazon, Andes and more.
From the depths of the Amazon to the heights of the Andes, this eye-opening Peruvian adventure will immerse you in the country’s diverse land and life. Get a taste of the big city in Lima, with a chance to explore their cuisine and gay nightlife. Discover ancient cultures as our tour journeys through the homeland of the Incas on our way to the monumental Machu Picchu. And, to keep you smiling, you’ll even encounter friendly locals at every turn, with it all adding up to a luxurious trip at an easygoing pace.
- Meander among the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Awake to the sounds of an Amazonian animal orchestra
- Wander the atmospheric streets of Cuzco
- Admire the might of the Inca empire in the Sacred Valley
- Explore Lima’s historic centre and world-famous cuisine
- Dance the night away in one of Lima’s gay bars
- Learn the secrets of the Amazon Jungle from a local guide
- Stroll geometrically perfect streets in Ollantaytambo
- Become versed in the fusion of Incan and Spanish colonial architecture
- See how locals live in the countryside
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.