Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Puglia Italy Gay Foodies Tour 2023
April 1, 2023 - April 7, 2023
Puglia Italy Gay Foodies Tour, an exclusive food and wine tour, learn to cook like a local. Join Italy Gay Travels for a Culinary delight in Puglia the South of Italy. Our authentic and extravagant Gay Puglia Foodies Tour is a once in the lifetime opportunity to explore the world-famous food in this amazing location. Our tour combines the must-see sights of Puglia with a sophisticated exploration of the food and wine specific to the region. Think seasonal vegetables, local cheeses, seafood from the extensive coastline and amazing meat, this is not Italian food as you know it.
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
• 6 nights hotel accommodations with breakfast.
• Main meals included as listed in the itinerary. Main meals are all 3-4 courses with wine included.
• Exclusive stay at a Masseria, 4 star accommodation.
• All cooking lessons.
• All transfers required on the tour.
• Guided tours of towns and cities.
• Wine and olive oil tasting experiences.
• Information material.
• Italy Gay Travels provides a Tour Manager for the duration of the trip, who will coordinate all activities and accommodation.
• All costs/entry fees for the activities listed in the itinerary are included.
• All transport during the tour is included. Transport is in our van/minibus.
• 24 hour phone assistance.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.