The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is a new luxury property located on the world-acclaimed North Beach of Fort Lauderdale, Florida between the palm-shaded Boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. This is an all-suite resort located approximately six miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport. This location is also one mile from Galleria Mall/Fort Lauderdale, three miles from the Broward Center for Performing Arts, ten miles from Everglades National Park, and fifteen miles from the Office Depot Center and Sawgrass Mills Shopping Mall.
Hotel amenities include the spa and health club’s indoor and outdoor treatment areas. A 20,700-square-foot tropical enclave overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, while the pool deck overlooks the ocean with an infinity pool. Poolside cabanas service is available. Room service is available 24 hours a day from the hotel’s restaurant. The hotel also offers concierge assistance, grocery service, wireless Internet access, and valet parking.
This sophisticated resort, along with its 374 elegantly appointed studios and suites, offers the finest in modern comforts for its well-traveled guests. It delivers the refined elegance of a beach resort with superior service, unique tropical amenities, and upscale accommodations. An international style of appointments are blended with a secluded tropical getaway atmosphere to inspire travelers from around the world to experience the best Fort Lauderdale has to offer.
Accommodations offer a selection of choices to meet your needs. Select your preference of studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three bedroom suites. Guestrooms have ocean view balconies, fully equipped kitchens, European bathtubs with separate showers, Hilton Serenity Beds, and flat screen televisions.
- Luxurious Spa Q with facial and massage treatments
- Poolside and beach cabanas
- Sunrise terrace overlooking Florida’s Atlantic Ocean with the Infinity Pool
- 25,000 square foot tropical enclave overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Fitness Center by Precor® with private televisions and headphones
- Beach/Yacht charter dining options
- Premium meeting space with the latest technological features
- Wireless and wired Internet services
- Wedding and social event planning services
- Executive conferencing and board meeting services
- Personalized airport transportation services
Guest Suites Feature:
- Upscale modern comforts with designer furnishings
- 374 elegantly appointed studios, one, two, and three bedroom suites
- Expansive private balconies with glass railings affording 100% ocean views
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry
- Italian marble bathrooms with separate glass-enclosed showers and deep soaking whirlpool tubs
- Wired and high-speed Internet services
- Hilton Serenity Beds
- Crabtree & Evelyn® La Source Bath Amenities
- 24-Hour In-Room dining
- Las Olas Boulevard shops, art galleries, restaurants and clubs
- International Swimming Hall of Fame
- Private Yacht Charters
- Ocean recreation and sports activities
- Championship Golf Courses – Exclusive use at a private course, Parkland Golf Club
- Galleria Mall with upscale shops, art galleries and restaurants
- Bonnet House
- Broward County Center for Performing Arts
- Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art
- Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Water Taxi Service
- Fort Lauderdale’s Dolphin Stadium
- Fort Lauderdale’s AA Institute of Culinary Studies
- Sawgrass Mills Mall, Florida’s largest retail & entertainment center
With restaurants, bars, and LGBT entertainment within walking distance and let’s not forget the beautiful North Beach of Fort Lauderdale; you will find yourself with a plethora of activities to do during your stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
Email: [email protected]