Melbourne’s vibrant and long standing cultural precincts are the hearts of Melbourne’s Chinese, Greek, and Italian communities and are known internationally as some of the city’s most captivating and exciting areas. Jasper Hotel is conveniently located in Melbourne's vibrant Market Precinct on the northern edge of the Central Business District. Jasper Hotel is a boutique, full service hotel offering sixty-five contemporary rooms and suites, casual dining options at Jasper Kitchen and extensive conference and meeting facilities. Welcoming corporate, leisure, and conference guests, Jasper Hotel features modern room and suite appointments, mini bar, LCD TV, 24 hour in room dining, iPhone docking station, WiFi internet access, and indoor/outdoor dining at Jasper Kitchen, seven days a week.
The home of YWCA Victoria and formerly known as Hotel Y, Jasper Hotel was launched in 2007 after a $4.5 million redevelopment by award winning Melbourne architects, Jackson Clements Burrows. Unique in its aesthetic and function, Jasper Hotel has been designed to reflect the many colours of the Jasper gemstone and its corridors on each level are saturated in a different colours of the spectrum, creating a unique and memorable experience on each floor. YWCA Victoria has had a long tradition of owning and operating accommodation in the budget market and Jasper Hotel is proudly its first four-star hotel venture in Australia.
Jasper Hotel is proud of its YWCA heritage and as a Not For Profit organisation, it continues to support the community at need. Jasper Hotel presents a range of modern services and amenities, and the highest level of service at every turn.
- 65 contemporary rooms - Deluxe Queen rooms, Deluxe Twin rooms and Executive Suites
- Secure keycard entry to hotel and room, exclusive floor lift access and CCTV in all public areas
- Extensive conference and meeting facilities including Jasper Ballroom, eight flexible rooms over
- two levels, accommodating up to 640 delegates
- Jasper Kitchen, open for breakfast and lunch, with produce fresh daily from the neighbouring Queen Victoria Market
- 24 hour reception, 24 hour room service, 24 hour tour desk
- Entirely smoke-free property
- Business Centre with broadband internet access, WiFi internet (charges apply), iPhone docking station, guest laundry service
- Complimentary access to neighbouring state-of-the-art gymnasium, spa, sauna and swimming pools
- Jasper Gallery showcasing original works from Melbourne's emerging artists
Jasper Hotel offers a selection of rooms and suites over eight levels, each with impressive city or market views. Each floor is accessible only by secure key and the entire hotel is non-smoking.
- Deluxe Queen rooms - Levels 4 to 8
- Deluxe Twin rooms - Levels 4 to 8
- Executive Assisted Queen rooms - Levels 6 to 8
- Executive King rooms - Levels 3 to 5
- Executive 2 Bedroom suites - Level 3
- Full mini bar replenished daily
- LCD television with Foxtel
- In room direct dial telephone
- Individual temperature controlled air conditioning
- Wireless internet (charges apply)
- Clock radio
- iPhone docking station in Executive rooms
- Block-out blinds
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Key card entry, exclusive floor access, view hole
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning service
- 24 hour in room dining service
Attractions in close proximity include:
- Queen Victoria Market
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Melbourne Central shopping and trains
- Bourke Street Mall
- Melbourne Museum and IMAX
- Entertainment precinct, theatres and shows
- Federation Square, Yarra River and Southbank
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Docklands Stadium and river cruises
- Royal Melbourne Zoo
Adjoining the hotel's foyer, Jasper Kitchen offers a fresh and healthy selection of dishes and beverages amid a bustling atmosphere, seven days a week. It's the perfect place to relax over a coffee and the morning papers,enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch, and share a drink or two with friends. The welcoming and friendly service will see you coming back to Jasper Kitchen time and time again during your stay.
Jasper Gallery is a new home for emerging artists at Jasper Hotel. As an avid supporter of Melbourne’s vibrant arts community, Jasper Hotel has created its own gallery space in the foyer of the hotel to showcase artworks from some of Melbourne’s leading emerging artists. Open 24 hours seven days a week, Jasper Gallery features an impressive line up of artists with all works on exhibition available for purchase. The Gallery does not charge for the use of the space or commission for any works that are sold, so all proceeds go directly to the artists. Exhibitions rotate every two to three months so there is always something new happening at Jasper Gallery.
The Jasper Hotel offers relaxed, deluxe accommodations in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant downtown. It's the perfect place to call home base when you are exploring all of Melbourne's attractions.