Vancouver, British Columbia, is among the world's most beautiful cities. Nestled between the dramatic Coastal Rocky Mountain range and along the shores of the Strait of Georgia, Vancouver's breathtaking blend of snow-capped mountains and ocean beaches gives the city a flavor all of its own. Vancouver’s west coast location ensures a year round mild oceanic climate. While the winters occasionally see snow, the summers are perfect for a variety of outdoor activities.
The gay village along Davie Street is one of Canada's largest and most exciting LGBT experiences. For many years this community has hosted numerous gay residents and became a major tourist attraction more than two decades ago. The large selection of bars, cafes, restaurants, and boutiques are mostly gay-owned and operated ensuring a warm welcome for all LGBT tourists. This neighborhood is also the host for the gay Pride Parade which is recognized as the second largest in Canada.
The gay-friendly Loden hotel is located in Coal Harbour, downtown Vancouver’s most sought after community. Inspired by the area’s dynamic mountains, this contemporary boutique hotel uniquely captures the surrounding environment and fuses it with modern design and cultivated services, rendering it the perfect setting for an urban boutique hotel in Vancouver.
Experience the luxuries of a downtown Vancouver hotel with custom-designed guestrooms and suites. Floor-to-ceiling windows afford breathtaking views of the area’s dynamic mountains and waterways. Tastefully decorated with subdued earthy hues, our guest rooms feature custom beds outfitted with the finest lines, down comforters and plenty of pillows, marble bathrooms offer a deep-soaking bath tub, a separate shower and European-style sinks and fixtures. Outfitted for maximum comfort, these boutique Vancouver hotel rooms are outfitted with a large flat-screen television, ceiling speakers and a fully-stocked private bar.
- Full size four-fixture floor-to-ceiling emperador marble bathrooms, featuring soaker tub, separate rainfall shower, Dornbracht and Philippe Stark fixtures, integrated in-ceiling sound system and custom light sconce
- Luxuriant linens, goose down duvet and feather pillows
- Free high-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Workstation with flexible plug-and-play technology platform
- Entertainment centre with 42″ flat screen TV featuring iPod/MP3 docking station
- Cozy sofa corner
- Dual wardrobes with steamer and umbrella
- Floor-to-ceiling operable windows that open to allow for fresh air circulation
- In-suite yoga props and a dedicated yoga channel
- Custom cotton bathrobes and slippers
- Cordless multi-line telephones with voicemail and dataline
- In-room private safe that accommodates a notebook
- Cocktail and snack bar
- Nintendo Wii, Nespresso barista machine, integrated multi-zone sound system and sleeper sofa included in all one-bedroom suites
- Illuminated privacy signs and doorbells
- Private car service in the Loden’s London cab
- BeFit Fitness Studio complete with professional personal training and nutritionist services available upon request
- Loden Spa featuring a private treatment room and infrared sauna
- Complimentary Cruiser bikes
- Comprehensive business workstation with a full range of business services including a computer, internet access, printing capabilities and telephone
- Free high-speed wired and wireless internet access in all public spaces
- Overnight valet parking
- Pet-friendly accommodations featuring custom beds and dishes, freshly baked treats at turndown and the latest issue of Modern Dog Magazine and a doggie clean up kit
- Knowledgeable concierge team
- 24-hour room service
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Choice of complementary newspaper delivered to your door daily
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Business services
The hotel's Tableau Bar Bistro serves an updated take on traditional French bistro fare prepared by Executive Chef Marc-André Choquette and his talented team. Discover a beautifully renovated interior that combines old world classic bistro elements with modern touches and a French-inspired menu that blends classic culinary flavors of Paris with the use of fresh west coast ingredients. A dynamic bar scene serves seasonal in-house and classic cocktails and a great selection of local and draft beers on tap as well as an eclectic mix of approachable wines built from the regions of France. The perfect downtown Vancouver restaurant for a business lunch, meeting friends out on the patio, everyday dining, special celebrations or brunch with the family.
Already legendary for its classic yet modern environment and urban amenities, the Loden is expertly tailored for chic leisure travel and significant business travel. Designed to meet all your needs, this hotel offers a full service business centre, a 24-hour fitness studio, meeting space, a savvy support staff and easy access to major corporations and creative business centres.
Leisure travelers can indulge at their spa and venture to numerous attractions including museums, galleries, restaurants and shopping, just steps from this downtown Vancouver hotel.
- Website: Bookings and more information