If you are looking for great accommodation for you and your friends for Mardi Gras – or any other time in Sydney – then our new apartment in the St Margaret complex in Bourke street is for you.
The Exclusive St. Margaret’s offers total peace and quiet, with all facilities within the complex – only a few steps away from the vibrant, cosmopolitan lifestyle of Oxford Street, with its abundance of restaurants, cafes, bars, night clubs, shops and movie theatres.
Short stroll to the beautiful Hyde Park, Sydney Central Business District, Art Gallery of NSW, Royal Botanic Gardens, Circular Quay and Opera House.
With buses and taxis literally at the doorstep – all other sites of Sydney are also yours to explore!
For gay and lesbian visitors the St Margaret complex is a short block from Oxford st however the complex is quiet and away from the noise. So you can escape to your apartment then head out and party but come back to a good night’s sleep.
The cost is $4000 over Mardi Gras with a minimum stay of 7 days. This works out at under $600 a day or $200 per couple if 3 couples or $100 per person a day.
Outside Mardi Gras the Apartment is available from $2000 per week (or $350 per night – minimum stay of 5 nights)
THE TOWNHO– USE – in the ‘Henry’ section of the complex
Luxurious, architecturally designed townhouse, overlooking the tree lined Public Square with Fountain and the Object Art Gallery.
Furnished with Brand New Designer Furniture.
- Two ample Bedrooms with large built-in Wardrobes.
- Main bedroom with queen size bed with luxury linens; luxurious spacious on-suite ultra modern designer bathroom with mosaic tiles.
- Second bedroom with queen bed with luxury linen and desk – can be used as a study.
- Second half bathroom – ultra modern, with mosaic tiles.
- Internal Laundry with Washer and Dryer.
- Large storage space under the stairs.
- Great size open plan combined Living/Dining/Kitchen features:
- Sky Lights, Cross Ventilation, Reverse Cycle Air-Con.
- State of the Art Gourmet Kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops and Smeg stainless steel appliances: gas cook top, oven, pull out range hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and all the latest accessories, including Espresso coffee machine.
- Disappearing sliding doors leading to a large terrace with potted plants and outdoor furniture – overlooking the Object Art Gallery and the Square with fountain – creating a large open indoor & outdoor entertaining space.
- Brand new designer furniture & rugs.
- Dining table that seats 6 people.
- Luxury Leather Sofa convertible into a queen size bed + second Leather Sofa.
- Plasma TV, DVD & Video player.
- Unlimited Wireless Internet access.
- Dark Polished timber staircase with Toughed Glass Balustrade on Level 2, with Light Wells in the living area and the staircase, making the space burst with natural light.
- Video Intercom and Security Alarm.
To ensure maximum comfort and relaxation, we provide all basic necessities upon your arrival, such as all essential towels, linen, tea and coffee, so that you can maximize your time in this wonderful city. Supermarket two steps away.
The owners love pets and your pets will be very welcome.
Sydney Kingsford Smith airport 20 minutes away.