This helicopter view of La Promenade Residences in Noumea makes you want to put yourself there by the pool, on your terrace or in the restaurant. The apartment hotel is just steps from the stunning Anse Vata Bay, which is practically perfect.
Recently, Hilton took over the former Best Western premier property and rebranded the self-catering apartments into a moderate first class (4 Star) experience. You can select from 154 rooms arranged over 10 floors – from studios up to family & friends size.
Why pick La Promenade?
- Located in the heart of Noumea with direct access to Anse Vata Beach
- Walking distance from restaurants, entertainment and the conference center
- Studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments, each with full kitchen and balcony
- Outdoor pool, fitness center and Women’s Wellbeing Center
- La Terrasse Restaurant serving local specialties with a French flair
- Glass-walled chapel for weddings (where same-same ceremonies have been held)
What to do, Where to visit, Places to eat & drink
With its luxury boutiques and Riviera atmosphere, Noumea offers a little piece of France in the heart of the Pacific.
Enjoy the warm waters of the lagoon and the array of excitement it offers; try snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing and watersports like Stand Up Paddling.
Shop for gifts in the shopping center located underneath the Hilton La Promenade Residences or find unique items in the many charming boutiques.
Go to The Aquarium of the Lagoon to view the wonders of the deep, or visit the stunning Botanic Gardens.
Discover the fascinating history of Noumea at the City Museum and visit the incredible Tjibaou Cultural Center, designed by Renzo Piano.
By night, test your luck at the casino or visit Baie des Citrons, which has a range of gay welcoming nightclubs and bars, plus a few gay-owned restaurants.