Coffs Coast is one big playground for young and old. With so many things to do, you’ll find that a weekend or a week won’t be nearly enough to do and see it all. Besides surfing and rafting, there are sky dives, rides in beach buggies, helicopters, go-karts and mountain bikes, personal encounters with dolphins or butterflies, banana and clog-themed attractions, and much more. The region offers many activities including fishing, bushwalking, cycling, diving, boating, bird and whale watching. Browse galleries, museums, boutiques and markets, dine at award-winning restaurants, or check out the entertainment. From nature expeditions to great road journeys, activities for couples or families to cultural pursuits, you’ll find a Coffs Coast experience to remember.
Ocean Spray Holiday Apartments are located at 55 Ocean Parade directly opposite Coffs Harbour’s main Surfing Beach (Park Beach) and Park Beach Bowling Club. They offer three one bedroom apartments, seven two bedroom apartments plus a huge three bedroom apartment. All apartments are fully self-contained, air-conditioned and have north facing sunny balconys. On site they offer a trendy BYO café with great coffee and the choice of inside or outside dining. All the best amenities are within convenient walking distance.
All apartments have private sunny balconies overlooking pools, B.B.Q., play area and café.
The One-bedroom apartments each consist of a bedroom with a Queen bed. A lounge room, a bathroom and a self-contained kitchen with full cooking facilities. All the apartments have individual balconies and for your entertainment Free Austar satellite TV as well as DVD player.
The two bedroom apartments consist of a main bedroom with a queen bed plus a second bedroom with two large single beds. A lounge room, a bathroom and self-contained kitchen with full cooking facilities. Free Austar satellite T.V with sports, movies, music and world news available 24hrs in addition they have DVD players in every apartment.
The three Bedroom Apartment is huge! The fully self contained kitchen with stove top, oven and microwave makes meals a breeze while enjoying your holiday. The large spacious living areas and private balcony gives you the perfect getaway. The three bedrooms consist of – bedroom 1 – a large Queen size bed, Bedroom 2 – a double and single bunk bed and the third bedroom – two large singles. The apartment has FREE Austar satellite TV and a DVD player.
- Heated spa pool and 12m lap pool
- Kids pool and wading pool
- BBQ, garden and large play area
- Games room with snooker table, air hockey, table tennis and darts.
- Two electric B.B.Q’s in the picnic area
- Outdoor activities include volleyball, cricket, bocce and totem tennis.
- Coin operated Laundry facilities available
- Free satellite T.V. Movies/Sport/Children’s TV.
- DVD players are supplied in all apartments
- Swim, Surf or Sunbake at Park Beach, Coffs Harbour’s main beach, situated only 50m across the road.
- Shopping at Park Beach Plaza with more than 120 specialty shops, Coffs Harbour Jetty and
- Pet Porpoise Pool are all within walking distance.
- White Water rafting, Para-sailing, Fishing Tours and Whale Watching
- Snorkelling or Scuba Diving South Solitary Marine Park.
- The Big Banana, Ice Skating, Tenpin or Lawn Bowls, The Coffs Harbour Zoo.
- Rainforest walks at Bruxner Park or Dorrigo National Park.
Coffs Coast is one big playground for young and old. With so many things to do, you’ll find that a weekend or a week won’t be nearly enough to do and see it all.
Email: [email protected]