Gaycation Magazine places community events on our calendar as a service to our readers/users. Event inclusion in our Community Calendar does not constitute our endorsement or support of that event.
Cuba New Year Fiesta
December 29, 2021 - January 8, 2022
Pack your fun pants and celebrate New Years Eve in Havana Cuba with a great group of gay guys. From colonial architecture to Cuban cigars and even big gay Havana, this Support for the Cuban People tour is legal for Americans, and gets up close and personal with the Caribbean island’s distinct Latin culture. It also happens to coincide with New Year’s Eve, so pack your fun pants and prepare to celebrate. Throw in some friendly locals, a few old cars, and even a splash of salsa, and the new year is off to a stellar start! Our gay Cuba tour is legal for Americans!
Cuba New Year Fiesta Gay Tour Highlights
• Experience a unique walking tour of Old Havana
• Ring in the New Year, Cuban style in big gay Havana
• Enjoy a salsa lesson in the colonial settlement of Trinidad
• Lay on remote and immaculate beaches
• Dine under the stars in an open Viñales tobacco field
• Be a guest at local homestays, a distinctly Cuban experience
• Learn about Afro-Cuban Folklore in Trinidad
• Visit the Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum
• Enjoy an expert lesson in the Cuban cigar industry
CLICK HERE for more info/reservations.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all events are subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling. We do not always get advance notice from the companies/organizations of those changes.