Discover LGBTQ-friendly destinations and plan your getaway to the world's best beaches and vacation spots. Gaycation Magazine brings you gay travel guides, travel tips, and exclusive LGBTQ+ travel content for the everyday traveler.
Places to go
Where is the most LGBTQ+ friendly place? Read about travel stories in gay-friendly cities, see where LGBTQ+ people can travel safely. Read about the top LGBTQ+ destinations and more.
- Photographer Captures LGBTQ Fire Island Life in Vibrant New Exhibit
- Ravi Roth Takes on Chicago In Gaycation Travel Show Season One Finale
- Chicago Pride Events Delayed, City Still Putting On A Party in June
- 5 Great Western Ghost Towns To Visit While You're On the Road
- Biggest Little City In The World, Reno, Gets Historic Pride Crosswalk
- LGBTQ+ Cruise Line CEO Says Sailing Is Back & Selling Out Everywhere
- Maneuver Through Vancouver With Josh Rimer & Ravi Roth
- What You Need to Know Before Heading to Mexico
- Resort to Love in Brighton With Travel Couple Tash and Marthe
See more Places to go →
The Gaycation Travel Show
The Gaycation Travel Show takes viewers on an exhilarating journey to LGBTQ+ friendly travel destinations. Join host Ravi Roth as he explores new destinations each week traveling around our world with some help from LGBTQ+ travelers. Ravi and his guest correspondent will explore where to stay, how to play, what to eat, and much much more.
See more Travel Show Episodes →
Things to do
Explore some of the best LGBTQ+ things to do. Read about LGBTQ+ friendly and LGBTQ+ owned establishments. Find fun and adventurous things to do around the world. Build an itinerary for your next trip. Find out what a destination has to do and see.
- Tying The Knot at This Vegas Chapel is a Truly Fabulous Experience
- Gay Nude Sailing is a Thing, and Here's How You Can Do It
- ScotRail Introduces Pride Themed Carriage to Run for Eight Years
- Crew Members Test Positive, Royal Caribbean Delays Inaugural Cruise
- Travelers Always Forget to Take Care of This Before They Leave
- Gaycation Magazine October Issue 23
- Nomadic Boys' 5 Favourite Gay Bars in Bangkok
- Safely Reopening Puerto Vallarta After Coronavirus
- Gay Sailing Adventures for Men
See more Things to do →
Food & Drink
Where are the best LGBTQ+ safe spaces to eat or grab a drink? See some of the best bars and restaurants to drink and eat at around the world. Find out new places or revisit your favorites.
See more Food and Drink →
See more Hotels and Accommodations →