Discover LGBTQ-friendly destinations and plan your getaway to the world's best beaches and vacation spots. Gaycation Magazine brings you gay travel guides, travel tips, and exclusive LGBTQ+ travel content for the everyday traveler.
Places to go
Where is the most LGBTQ+ friendly place? Read about travel stories in gay-friendly cities, see where LGBTQ+ people can travel safely. Read about the top LGBTQ+ destinations and more.
- Survey Shows LGBTQ+ Travelers Are Being Welcomed, But Still Cautious
- Historical Skiing Destination, Squaw Valley, Changes Name for Cultural Sensitivity
- Hawaii Implements New Safe Access Oahu Protocol: Businesses Must Comply
- Gay Days Revelers Are All-Ears When It Comes To Pride at Disneyland
- New York City Has a New Landmark; The Immersive "Little Island"
- America's Best Kept LGBTQ Travel Secret is Corpus Christi, Texas
- San Diego's 'FilmOut' Returns: It's The Perfect Reason To Visit The West
- Photographer Captures LGBTQ Fire Island Life in Vibrant New Exhibit
- Ravi Roth Takes on Chicago In Gaycation Travel Show Season One Finale
See more Places to go →
Adventures & Tours
See more Adventures & Tours →
Cruises & Resorts
See more Cruises & Resorts →
The Gaycation Travel Show
The Gaycation Travel Show takes viewers on an exhilarating journey to LGBTQ+ friendly travel destinations. Join host Ravi Roth as he explores new destinations each week traveling around our world with some help from LGBTQ+ travelers. Ravi and his guest correspondent will explore where to stay, how to play, what to eat, and much much more.
See more Travel Show Episodes →
Things to do
Explore some of the best LGBTQ+ things to do. Read about LGBTQ+ friendly and LGBTQ+ owned establishments. Find fun and adventurous things to do around the world. Build an itinerary for your next trip. Find out what a destination has to do and see.
- Go RVing With These Two Hollywood Hunks & Real-Life Couple
- Los Angeles' Powerful Museum of Tolerance Re-Opens
- United Airlines Relaxes Rules On Gender-Specific Uniforms
- Tying The Knot at This Vegas Chapel is a Truly Fabulous Experience
- Gay Nude Sailing is a Thing, and Here's How You Can Do It
- ScotRail Introduces Pride Themed Carriage to Run for Eight Years
- Crew Members Test Positive, Royal Caribbean Delays Inaugural Cruise
- Travelers Always Forget to Take Care of This Before They Leave
- Gaycation Magazine October Issue 23
See more Things to do →
Food & Drink
Where are the best LGBTQ+ safe spaces to eat or grab a drink? See some of the best bars and restaurants to drink and eat at around the world. Find out new places or revisit your favorites.
- Father & Son Bringing New LGBTQ Bar to the Denver Nightlife Scene
- This Awesome Lesbian Bar in San Diego is One of America's Last
- Palm Springs Asks Visitors For Proof of Vaccination at Bars & Restaurants
- Here Are Some Great Ways to Beat & Prevent "Travel Gut"
- Backyard Barbeques, Parties & Get-together Ideas
- Sonoma Plaza's Tasty Hideout: The Girl & The Fig
See more Food and Drink →
See more Accommodations →
Prides & Events
See more Prides & Events →
Updates & Advice
See more Updates & Advice →
Products and Accessories
See more Products & Accessories →