Discover LGBTQ-friendly destinations and plan your getaway to the world's best beaches and vacation spots. Gaycation Magazine brings you gay travel guides, travel tips, and exclusive LGBTQ+ travel content for the everyday traveler.
Places to go
Where is the most LGBTQ+ friendly place? Read about travel stories in gay-friendly cities, see where LGBTQ+ people can travel safely. Read about the top LGBTQ+ destinations and more.
- Full-Scale & In-Person: San Diego Pride Will Finally Return Summer 2022
- Colorful Guanajuato Might Be The Most Diverse State in Mexico
- Welcome to Europe’s Favorite Gay & Lesbian Ski Week in the Swiss Alps
- These Cities Are Certified As "Travel Proud"
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit New Caledonia
- Historic Miami Event Brings Art Collecting Into the New Age of Digital Ownership
- Iceland, Norway, and the Netherlands have the highest levels of LGBTI acceptance
- Bodie, California Is a Must-See for Halloween Road Trips
- The Best & Worst Cities To Visit If You're a Vampire
See more Places to go →
Adventures & Tours
See more Adventures & Tours →
Cruises & Resorts
See more Cruises & Resorts →
The Gaycation Travel Show
The Gaycation Travel Show takes viewers on an exhilarating journey to LGBTQ+ friendly travel destinations. Join host Ravi Roth as he explores new destinations each week traveling around our world with some help from LGBTQ+ travelers. Ravi and his guest correspondent will explore where to stay, how to play, what to eat, and much much more.
See more Travel Show Episodes →
Things to do
Explore some of the best LGBTQ+ things to do. Read about LGBTQ+ friendly and LGBTQ+ owned establishments. Find fun and adventurous things to do around the world. Build an itinerary for your next trip. Find out what a destination has to do and see.
- So You're a Pet-Setter But Should You Travel With Fur Family?
- Winter Escape to Western Australia: Wine, Waves & Whales
- Massive LGBTQ+ Music Fest Returns to Palm Springs in Honor of its Founder
- Travelers Always Forget to Take Care of This Before They Leave
- Urge Miami Festival Debuts This Thanksgiving Weekend
- Traveling Michelangelo Exhibit Becomes New Destination for LGBTQ Weddings
- Orlando to Key West By Car: Here's Your Roadmap To Fun
- Go RVing With These Two Hollywood Hunks & Real-Life Couple
- Los Angeles' Powerful Museum of Tolerance Re-Opens
See more Things to do →
Food & Drink
Where are the best LGBTQ+ safe spaces to eat or grab a drink? See some of the best bars and restaurants to drink and eat at around the world. Find out new places or revisit your favorites.
- Historic Hollywood Movie Diner Locale Re-opens With New Name, Same Decor
- Winter Backyard Barbeques, Parties & Get-together Ideas
- Here Are Some Great Ways to Beat & Prevent "Travel Gut"
- Father & Son Bringing New LGBTQ Bar to the Denver Nightlife Scene
- This Awesome Lesbian Bar in San Diego is One of America's Last
- Palm Springs Asks Visitors For Proof of Vaccination at Bars & Restaurants
See more Food and Drink →
See more Accommodations →
Prides & Events
See more Prides & Events →
Updates & Advice
See more Updates & Advice →
Products and Accessories
See more Products & Accessories →